Being an Entrepreneur starts with making a choice: do you want to go to work every day feeling safe and having someone take care of you, or do you want your learning curve to be steeper and higher? It’s a lot easier to be in the corporate world. There’s no upside but there’s no downside. It’s just peaceful, and who doesn’t want peaceful?
But the gain from taking the plunge is also very rewarding, the challenges and the fruits of your labour are nothing to shake a stick at !
Here’s the kicker, you can also feed your entrepreneurial hunger part-time, start building that great skill set!
Here are 49.5 questions you should ask yourself! be honest, be transparent, these questions will help you stretch yourself!
1. Are customers asking to buy products and services you don’t offer?
2. Are you a company that your competitors envy?
3. Are you a profession or a business?
4. Are you abandoning buyers?
5. Are you accepting the same type of assignments and fees as you were two years ago?
6. Are you an advisor or just a vendor?
7. Are you being stretched and forced to grow?
8. Are you building bridges to fortify your financial security?
9. Are you charging enough for your ideas?
10. Are you checking email on the weekends?
11. Are you clever or smart?
12. Are you cloning yourself through teaching others?
13. Are you competing or comparing?
14. Are you counting traffic or transactions?
15. Are you creating profound intellectual property?
16. Are you deselecting or being deselected?
17. Are you doing anything that is no longer important?
18. Are you doing business at the level you want to?
19. Are you finding out how others have failed?
20. Are you focused on outcomes or tasks?
21. Are you getting rich slowly or quickly?
22. Are you growing?
23. Are you helping your clients in more than one way?
24. Are you in it for the long haul?
25. Are you learning regularly?
26. Are you looking into the future and examining what the type of people who do what you do often become?
27. Are you pressing the off button enough?
28. Are you productive or just active?
29. Are you seeking influence or affluence?
30. Are you spending time with clients who are going to become a bad commercial for your business?
31. Are you still adding value others can’t?
32. Are you still trying to get somewhere?
33. Are you submersed or immersed?
34. Are you swallowing the hype of the moment?
35. Are you the arrow or the bullseye?
36. Are you the internist or the pharmacist?
37. Are you the one with the most information?
38. Are you tooting or blowing your own horn?
39. Are you typecasting yourself?
40. Are you valuing your alone time?
41. Are you watching people who are the best in your industry do what they do in action?
42. Are you willing or able to give up control of your company in exchange for being able to grow and expand it more quickly?
43. Are you winning?
44. Are you working IN your business or ON your business?
45. Are your friendships, relationships, and your emotional life suffering as a result?
46. Are your products timely or timeless?
47. At what point are you working on making a living vs. building a career/company?
48. Could you make a collectible version of your product?
49. Did you ever incur a personal cost to stand by your values?
49.5. Did you pay yourself first?
Copyright marketingnetworkpro.com All Rights Reserved
Get Your Blog Ready NOW from FREE BLOG FACTORY
Follow Me On Twitter – The Get it Done Guy
Check Out My FB Page – Richard A. Bourque